Sunday, July 11, 2010

Is It July Already!!! New Mix for the Mid Year

I guess no one can enjoy my newest mix because groups apparently feel that I am attempting to pirate music!! I get all of my music from paid for Record Pools that deal directly from the major record labels. All of my mixtapes are for promotional purposes only and I make no revenue off of them. I enjoy music and the artists that make the music, that is why I mix them together to create an enjoyable listening experience for all. Unfortunately it only take one organization who has nothing better to do than to pick on the small individuals. I will continue to do what I love in the legit legal way that I have been doing things. If anyone has any further questions they can gladly email me and ask at lionsfansince81@gmail.com ..You can also look forward to me reposting the mixtape..Thank You!

Enjoy my newest mix!!!

DJ White Nasty Presents Is It July Already Mix

No comments:

Post a Comment